VL Staal has 30 years’ experience of development, design and production of steel stacks and stack solutions for customers all over the world.
Our engineering department is the centre of the development and design of world class steel stacks according to customer specifications. Steel stacks and stack solutions which are at any time in accordance with the latest national and international norms and standards. Each steel stack is constructed and produced according to the specific wishes and requirements of the customer.
The steel stack is often fitted with ladders for safe climbing for inspection purposes, measuring platforms for taking out flue gas samples, aircraft warning lights etc. The steel stack is fitted with silencers if there are any legal noise requirements or if the customer specifically asks for it.
A steel stack is not just a steel stack. It is a solution which combines operation, maintenance and also design and look to form a perfect whole. Steel stacks are produced both in carbon or stainless steel and in heights from 6 to 150 m and with diameters up to 6500 mm.
The steel stack is usually constructed as a free standing steel stack. Via a foundation and anchor bolts the free standing steel stack can be erected without influencing buildings etc. Our product range includes steel stacks for all industries, and our plants meet any requirement for steel stacks designed and produced for exacting industrial use in widely different industries such as:
- Steel stacks for power plants and district heating plants
- Steel stacks for waste incineration plants
- Steel stacks for gas turbines and diesel power plants
- Steel stacks for petrochemical and chemical plants
- Steel stacks for paper mills and cellulose plants
- Steel stacks for steelworks, mineral works and glassworks
- Steel stacks for concrete and tile works
- Steel stacks for industrial plants
- Steel stacks for ventilation and ventilation plants
Our skilled and professional engineers develop and design solutions to meet the specific operating conditions.